Dear Patients, June 3, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your oral health. We will be resuming routine dental care on Monday, June 8th, with careful consideration of the health and well-being of our patients and staff.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. New equipment upgraded personal protective equipment (PPE), and physical barriers have been added throughout the office.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand with instructions. We have developed an online tool (Patient Risk Assessment Form) to help ensure safety for our patients and staff. Please make sure fill out the Patient Risk Assessment Form no sooner than 24 hours before your visit. You will be asked upon arrival if there were any significant changes to your answers. Click on the link below to access the survey.
· All patients must wear a mask until instructed to remove in the treatment room.
· We will ask that you call our front desk staff from your car upon arrival.
· We ask that ask that adult patients do not bring a friend or relative to their appointment.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· Your temperature will be taken, and you will be asked to rinse with a pre-procedural rinse.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 203-775-5533, and leave a message if you have reached us after hours. Please do not email regarding appointments.
Thank you for your support and patience during this trying time. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Christine Waldron and team
Candlewood Family Dental is home to a team of highly skilled and trusted dental care professionals lead by our compassionate dentist, Dr. Christine Waldron. Ever since working for her childhood dentist over 20 years ago, Dr. Waldron has been passionate about helping individuals of every age achieve healthy, beautiful, and confident smiles. Our entire team is dedicated to providing quality dental care that supports essential dental function and quality of life.
To schedule a visit for yourself or a loved one and to experience the quality treatment as well as the patient care we provide every patient throughout Fairfield County, we welcome you to call us at (203)775-5533 today. We look forward to meeting you!
For patients of record that are experiencing an unforeseen dental emergency, Dr. Waldron and her team are always available to alleviate any pain, discomfort, or anxiety you or a loved one may be feeling. If your situation occurs after business hours, please do not hesitate to call our office!
Comprehensive Dentistry Services Provided by Christine Waldron, DDS
With over two decades of treating the specific needs of patient smiles, Dr. Christine Waldron develops each treatment plan with your best interest in mind. By taking the time to establish a friendly relationship through patient respect and trust, Dr. Waldron can develop truly customized treatment plans to address any oral health concerns, as well as exceed aesthetic expectations.
The dental team at Candlewood Family Dental proudly offer the following services:
• Professional Dental Cleanings & Thorough Examinations
• Preventive Dentistry
• Patient Awareness & Oral Health Education
• Aesthetic Dentistry
• In-Office & Take-Home Teeth Whitening Options
• Natural-Looking Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, & Dentures
• Implant-Supported Restorations
Dr. Waldron's years of experience and attention to detail help ensure top-quality and effective treatment. She has established a network of skilled and trusted specialists that work closely with our team to produce exceptional traditional and implant-supported restorations using only the high-quality of materials, as well as provide successful dental implant placement.
Combining Compassion, Skill, and Integrity to Serve You Better
Our Brookfield team believes in delivering effective dental care solutions to patients of every age while providing a relaxing environment. For young or particularly anxious patients, we offer nitrous sedation, better known as laughing gas, to help alleviate any apprehensions you or your loved ones may have. Our goal is to help patients feel fully confident, know that we are their allies in achieving optimal oral health, and show them they have nothing to fear when it comes to dental care.
Contact Candlewood Family Dental for Exceptional Dental Care Today!
Our practice is proud to cater to the young and elderly alike through exceptional dentistry. If you or a loved one are looking for state-of-the-art dental care with a compassionate approach, call our Brookfield practice today!
Candlewood Family Dental
Christine Waldron, DDS
940 Federal Road
Brookfield, CT 06804
Contact Us Online!